Tuesday 14 January 2014

Sweep Update - 14/01/14

Oh see! 14/01/14 would have been a cool birthday but noooooooooo.

I have been rather grumpy today as expected, all sulky and brooding.

No cramps or anything like that but at one point I did wonder if I'd found a chunk of muscus plug.

I'd been for a wee and wiped and noticed discharge like egg white which was a little odd and then I noticed on my knickers (well, actually I've taken to wearing James boxers) a green bogey. The colour might have been due to evening primrose but it was like a 5mm cube and it was very rubbery and sticky.

Also, when I got out of the bath I dried myself and suddenly noticed a warm trickle down the inside of my leg but I'm 99% certain it was just trapped bath water but it did have me going for a second.

All in all though it's been another rather disappointing day.

To top it off I also got an appointment for my second sweep but with the same fail sweep midwife and one of the girls from my NCT group sent an email to announce her new arrival on the 8th at 39 weeks! *sigh*

I guess it ended on a high thanks to James. He suggested sex and I wasn't going to bother because I was too busy feeling sorry for myself but we did it anyway and it felt very good. Not sexy good, pfft it's been years since we had sexy sex thanks to ttc, but it felt effective good. It was almost uncomfortable because he seemed to be hitting me really deep from behind (sorry tmi) but I couldn't help thinking about the bashing and semen and O maybe helping baby out.

If we can do it like that once a day, it'd be like a daily sweep I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment