Thursday 23 January 2014

My Last Aqua Fit and Some Symptoms? - 40+5

Apparently I'm mental for still attending aquafit at 40+5 but I still think it's the highlight of my week, even if it doesn't seem to make a damnedest bit of difference.

This morning I was actually tempted to stay in bed as I've been so very sleepy recently but I had some symptoms that I thought were pretty good.

When I woke, I noticed that my bladder region ached a bit like I had a UTI but it could also be a possible period crampy type ache. It felt tight and heavy. It could also have been gut cramps as I've been very windy so I went to the loo to check things out but all I got was a bit of poop and a bit of mucus. The mucus was less green snot today and more egg white cervical mucus.

As I stood up though, the bladder ache was still there and I also realised that my lower back was aching too. Not waves of cramps though, just a dull persistent awareness.

So, these symptoms kind of spurred me on to attend my Aqua Fit just in case baby just needed some vigorous downward gravitational tugging.

Everyone commented on how pregnant I was. Some stated that I looked very big, some that I looked very low and some just expressing their sympathy at how I still hadn't had my baby.

By the time the class was over, I felt more exhausted than usual and my lower aches had all but gone.

I've felt very drained all day but i feel that the general heaviness down below has returned, but not as distinguished. My lower back is now actually very sore but again it's not in waves.

I do feel more injured than menstrual now. I'm wondering if bouncing on my ball with my legs spread unnaturally wide has done me a mischief rather than any of it being a symptom of labour. Just my luck.

Actually it does feel a little bit like ovary twinges on both sides but maybe it's my over stretched pelvis groaning.

Baby has still been active all day so if anything is going on she isn't for sharing.

The only other thing of note is that I've been peeing more than I have recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment