Tuesday 21 January 2014

Hard Poo, Mucus and Anxious James - 21/01/14

I was definitely set on being in a better mood today. It was absolutely going to be warm and fuzzy day.

That is until I realised that James is in a horrendously foul mood.

It turns out that he has had enough of waiting and is going to sulk and fume until she is here. Men! *cough*

The thing is that it is a very irritating family trait for the men in his family to make a bad situation a million times worse by developing an irrational impatience anxiety which they then start burdening everyone around them with. Then by the time things finally start to happen, everyone is emotionally exhausted and feeling very negative about what is to come because they have been exposed to someone thoroughly exploring every which way that things could go horribly wrong for several days.

It's nonsense! I get happy and he gets manic depressive and I'll be damned if I'm going to waste my last days trying to turn his frown upside down.

The solution?

I threaten him with me becoming as pissy as he is being and peace is restored.

Well, he's still moping a little but I'm not hearing all about it.

Since yesterday I've been having a few bum stabs which I initially hoped would be the start of something. I recognised them as feeling very similar to constipation pains but I'd been loose for a couple of days so surely not that.

As it happens, it was though and I spent a little time bearing down to excavate my bowels and coal like stools weren't my only reward!

I wiped to find my biggest chuck of green snotty mucus yet! It was about 1cm by 3cm and I ran downstairs to show James who I think I heard fighting back his gag reflex as I poked it to show just how dense and wobbly it was. Even then, he started chanting "come on baby" like some football yob so he was at least a little grateful for the news.

Rather cringingly he announced that he'd seen something that looked very similar stuck to the side of the toilet earlier. If it was revenge he was seeking, mission successful, because that's really gross and I have no idea how it got there and as I type I'm wondering if he cleaned it up because I bet he didn't!

Urgh, he didn't! Men!!! Although he says it was inside the toilet bowl which is some relief. I need to go and have a look.

Oh, he says that he thought I'd want to see it. Very thoughtful. He might want to tell me about it though...

It was a chunk about 5mm by 5mm so still worth seeing I guess.




No comments:

Post a Comment