Tuesday 4 June 2013

Some Spotting - 7+4

Just what I needed, some spotting. Not just my discoloured crinone gloop this time, but actual wipe and brown.

I'm lying here in bed wondering what the hell to do. What would be the sensible and rational thing to do...?

I haven't broken down I into tears yet but I feel it's inevitable so I've got to act quickly!

Yesterday, I had a bit of a scoop out because my cervix has been pretty itchy these few days and I figured maybe there was a lot of build up. That came out with a high percentage of brown chunks in it but I told myself it was over a few days so nothing significant.

Then all yesterday I was fine.

Oh, I had to wrestle a large poop out at one point too in case that is significant.

During the night I recall wiping and staring at the tissue quite a long time thinking I could see something  but I thought it was just my eyes playing up and if I switched the light on there would be no getting back to sleep.

Then, this morning I go to the loo and I see it properly - a brown smear.

Rationally, I'm thinking that my crinone gloop has been consistently brownish since I started taking it, so perhaps I've been spotting all this time anyway and I just unplugged myself so is it out... however, it does seem much more than what it was.

Also, my cervix does still itch so perhaps it is irritated?

And, I don't have any cramps.

What the fuck do I do?

I can't tell James because he'll freak out and then start asking me questions like "is the baby dead?" which I can't answer.

If the baby is dead then there is nothing anyone can do anyway...

I'm thinking perhaps that they could check my progesterone level? Perhaps make sure that my corpus luteum isn't breaking down before the placenta has properly taken over?

That seems sensible, right?

Luckily James is going out fishing so he'll probably never know that I've gone out anyway.

I can't phone anyone anyone up though yet, it's not even 6am ffs :(

1 comment:

  1. As you know, I used the crinone too, and as you know I had brown in mine too. I'd have to have a "scoop" out, and that was likely to have brown in it as not.

    I've had constipation too, and had to struggle at times too.

    I hadn't even had a scan by this time, either, as mine wasn't until 7+5!! So imagine how I felt having never even seen anything there.

    I'm not saying everything is fine. But I am saying that you've not had anything happen yet that suggests it definitely isn't.

    Hang on in there.

    ...and don't tell James! You don't need added hysteria.

    ReplyDelete