Saturday 22 June 2013

10 Weeks Pregnant

Woo hoo, double digits! :D

A quarter of the way through pregnancy!

No longer an embryo, but an actual foetus! Everything is pretty much in place and all it has to do is grow and mature :)

My book even says that now the placenta should be fully functioning too, so I assume my hcg will start falling from now too?

So! If everything is well on Tuesday at the next scan then I think that's a really good sign.

I hate having scans upcoming. I start looking for signs of life and there simply aren't any! It freaks me out. I mean, I'm staying quite relaxed and content but even that freaks me out because life seems to enjoy shocking me.

I guess I'll get to see baby again :)

I got my gender reveal party stuff in the post today so that was fun. Just need to sort food and a cake and hopefully that won't be too stressful.

Nothing much to report pregnancy wise for this week really. Same old same. Well, it was until today. I feel fucked, absolutely knackered and I've got heartburn too.

I weighed myself this morning and I've put on 0.4lb this week, compared to 0.2lbs last week so maybe the weight gain has finally started to kick in but I find that quite reassuring really.

Anyway, fingers crossed the scan goes well and I'll be able to feel more like I'm in the all clear xx


No comments:

Post a Comment