Friday 5 July 2013

Spotting Again Update - 11+6

Last night I had a thorough antiseptic wash in the knicker department to make sure there was no pessary bits irritating me and also so that I'd be able to see any new blood vs remnants of yesterday's gush.

I did find a lot of lumps of pessary gloop and they were dark chocolate brown, very very dark.

Today has been ok. Better.

I am still wiping small dark lumps but I haven't had any actual orangey red smears which is the really scary bit.

I'm just hoping it continues to ease off now until my gloop is the usual creamy orange colour.

I don't have any cramps, except the odd cervix twinge and low sharp stab, so I'm trying to remain optimistic as everything was ok after the last time.

Right on que I had a conversation with one of the clinic consultants today on a completely unrelated issue that I'm sure I'll mention on scan day, but before every sentence he added the disclaimer "hoping the everything works out" and added to my spotting and my impending scan I took it a bit personally.

Would it be so bad if they assumed it was going to work out by default and risk being wrong rather than sitting on the bloody fence?

Hopefully I'm in the clear after this recent scare.

No comments:

Post a Comment