Monday 15 July 2013

My Precious - 13+2

It happened sooner than anticipated to be honest.

I had been threatening and practising but really not wanting it to happen so putting it off until today...

My rings have come off :(

I anticipated that they'd get stuck and hated the thought of them being cut off so today I thought I'd just check I could still get them off and couldn't! I really thought it was already too late, maybe the heat has puffed me up, but I knew if I didn't get them off immediately that I'd be stuffed.

Soap didn't work. Oil didn't work. Sucking didn't work.

In the end I had to use my teeth to twist it up my finger in spite of the pain and the increasing dark purple that my finger was going. It took ages and it really hurt and then i had to repeat!

The I had to figure out where one puts their most valued possession. If we get robbed I don't want them taking them so all the drawers and boxes are out of the question so in the end I decided to sellotape them to the back of something stuck down and out of sight. James thought I was nuts lol

Now I have to walk around like I'm unwed and it bothers me because it doesn't accurately reflect my life choices so I'm thinking of maybe getting a cheap fat wife ring.

In other news, my right side really hurts just under my ribs. Is that my liver? I'm under the impression I need one of those but maybe it's just steroid withdrawal related?

James said I should go to the doc, after asking if the pain will affect the baby... Not unless it kills me off it shouldn't, thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment