Thursday 4 July 2013

Spotting again - 11+5

Just did my pessary this morning and as I pulled out the applicator it was covered in watery blood, maybe burnt orange in colour. I've shit myself of course and jumped right onto Google.

I'm trying to think what might have lead up to this and I remember just yesterday complaining to James about some itchy stabs near my cervix implying maybe I was getting a build up of pessary rubber and also yesterday I had a bit of unexpected bowel movement and went from being very constipated to being on the loo until it was coming out a little runny. I put it down to dodgy cake at the time.

Google suggested that the placenta is taking over now so that somehow causes bleeding and also that my period might be due around this time (the same advice I gave someone one else who recently had spotting actually).

It doesn't really help though.

Just checked when I last had spotting was and it was pretty much 4 weeks ago though so maybe there is something in it?

It's so hard not to melodramatically drop to my knees with hand raised to the sky shouting out "Why meeeeee?!?!?!?!" but I'm trying to remain calm. And rational.

Actually I'm also feeling glum that I should do bed rest now and I was supposed to be having a much craved for extra hot Nandos today :(

No point in phoning the clinic I reckon, I've got a scan early next week anyway... which will probably be very intense again now *sigh*.

Just when I was feeling really very settled with everything :(

No comments:

Post a Comment