Saturday 20 July 2013

14 Weeks Pregnant

Gosh, I've had one hell of a long day. Absolutely knackered!

It was my nephews birthday party and in involved 4 hours of driving, a game of bowling and looking after six little boys all aged 6-7... omfg.

What a bunch of little turds!

Not much else to report for this week on top of the headaches and incontinence, oh except for my very gross weeping spots all over my chin and jawline and my excess hair. I had to trim my knuckles (I kid you not) and the fuzz on my faces about 1cm long in places. I'm so lucky that its transparent blonde fuzz, except for the one dark hair on my chin that I have to leave intact for my next electrolysis appointment soon.

Weight wise I'm down 0.8lbs - phew! - and I do think that I am finally starting to pop a little.

Need sleep now.

2 comments:

  1. My email is tialaurie@hotmail.com. I am currently on my 2ww on my 6th Cycle. I stumbled across your blog from a link on the care board low grade embies. Our stories are very similar.

    ReplyDelete