Tuesday 14 May 2013

My Tests Progression

I started testing on the eve of 12 dpo and have tested every single morning since with a FRER and i've realised that i'm not entirely sure when i'm supposed to stop.

I'm quite content to watch the lines getting darker and allowing myself to judge just how much darker the line is each time - does it look like it has doubled every couple of days?

Today James asked how long i intended on testing for as i dragged him into Boots for another couple of twin packs at £10 each and i think that i am going to do these last four and then stop.

I'll be going on holiday then anyway and i don't think it's good form to spent a hard earned holiday stressing about every day worries.

Here are my tests to date, which i'll update at the end of the week to the whole lot at once.


No comments:

Post a Comment