Saturday 12 October 2013

26 Weeks Pregnant

Another week down in a flash!

Oh oh! And a milestone! I'm now less than 100 days to being a mummy :D

Hmmm. Not done anything pregnancy wise, no aqua natal or anything.

The cold is... cold and I'm not enjoying it. I'm just cold all the time and apparently my body temperature is supposed to be higher than usual which was easier to believe when the summer was long and warm but now it's getting cold outside I'm finding myself just as cold as ever.

My feet are like ice cubes as per and James is away this weekend so I've been sleeping in his ultimate thickest jumper and I'm still chilly, if admittedly only from the waste down.

I'm going to order myself some thermal socks.

My little lady is still wiggling like crazy and I even got her on video a couple of times now and the one I did yesterday I'll post a link to so you can see.

I've been feeling her much lower than usual earlier this week and a couple of days ago I woke up to a very stretched feeling bladder region. It was gone though soon afterwards but I think she'd just pulled the muscles all out of shape.

That said she was also briefly higher than I've ever felt her too just last night. It was strange. She was low and then she went really wiggly and the next thing I knew she was bulging out just under my ribs! My ribs stopped and I could immediately feel her. I had visions of her climbing up her umbilical cord in the same way Indiana Jones would climb up vines :)

The only thing that has been new this week is a sore boob. My left one had some sharp throbbing twinges in it right behind my nipple a few times and then this morning I woke up to both nipples feeling a little bent out of shape. They still feel ok to touch though.

Weight wise, I've put on 0.2lbs which is nothing. I seem to have plateaued for these last few weeks, but I plan to rectify that with a bacon butty this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment