Saturday 7 December 2013

34 Weeks Pregnant, cont.

Urrrrrrrrghhh.

Really shouldn't have inhaled a large milkshake (and a cheeseburger) like that. 

Now the baby is pissed that I'm not in bed already and I'm polluting her with high sugar crap so I'm suffering with lots of karate kicks to all my sore zones. You'd think she'd be grateful but she's definitely a chocolate lover.

It wasn't banana flavoured enough either. I wanted it strong.

My muslins are out of the drier now, all shrivelled up. Then I dropped them on the floor... I'm not washing them again though. If baby is going to live here, she has to get used to the high level of filth that we encourage as a natural way of keeping our immune system strong. And as a way of getting out of mopping.

Where was I anyway? Oh pregnancy stuff.

I don't suppose you'd believe me if I said I'm not having any cravings, but the truth is that I'm not. Really. I think when you haven't had something with a distinct taste that you enjoy for yonks and someone mentions it, that you'd be chomping at the bit to get your hands on it pregnancy or not. 

I'm more suffering with foods I don't like. Well, I like them normally but I'm pretty fussy. Still off vegetables in their whole or mashed form. They have to be silky smooth or in a soup, but even then sweet veg like carrots don't get tolerated.

My back is killing me, really uncomfortable all day long and it's making me a bit snappy.

Still loving my bump.

Oh, my face is a bit dry.

That's it really. My weight is up a pound and a bit but not bothered about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment