Saturday 3 August 2013

16 Weeks Pregnant

Bah, I'm getting bored of this pregnancy lark already. Fast forward...ummm... 5 months please!

Still no movement felt from baby and I feel as if my belly isn't getting bigger anymore either.

I would like to make a complaint about my symptoms too, and no I won't apologise for sounding ungrateful either. I always made a point of reserving the right to complain about pregnancy by not complaining about the lucky cows who caught first cycle from complaining.

It's my pregnancy dammit and I'll whinge if I want to!

This week has been very uncomfortable. The heat is making me have to run from stuffy rooms because I feel like I'm not getting enough oxygen and all I have symptom wise is shooting pains in my cervix/bum and a very tender groin and abdomen that ache and twinge repeatedly throughout the day.

My back is killing me too.

So, in short, nothing exciting from baby and lots of pain for me.

My skin is clearer and I haven't felt as hairy recently so I guess that is something.

Weight wise I'm now up 8lbs total which is apparently 2lbs too many for someone who was already fat *sigh*

If I see or hear anything else about me "blooming" by now I'm going to flip.

No comments:

Post a Comment